This little boy did awesome for his first dentist visit! He let them take x-rays and scrape & clean his teeth without any hesitation! They showed me his x-rays and it would appear as if he doesn't have Justin's weird genetic problem with missing permanent teeth so we are breathing a sigh of future financial relief.
I may be crazy but I actually got emotional looking at his x-rays and seeing those big permanent teeth just awaiting to come in someday and force my child to loose the last bit of baby that he has in him. It hit me that he really be all grown up someday with grown up teeth and all.
Just for kicks, here are some random pictures of the kids from the last few weeks.
We met up with my old BYU roomie & her family for a fun little play date at our favorite splash pad. Ethan had fun running around like a crazy man and Ellie spent the majority of her time filling up her cup and trying to sneakily drink it before mommy could stop her.
1 comment:
Jake's family has weird things too with teeth. His Dad and Sister had only baby teeth that didn't fall our on the bottom front. I agree, yay for good teeth! I sometimes stop and realize, Aimi Lark can go off to BYU in 14 years, that seems so soon seeing as I've been married 7 and that flew by!
Post a Comment