Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rascal Flatts

My sweet husband took me out on a surprise date a few weekends ago to the Rascal Flatts concert here in Phoenix. I had no idea that they were in town and I still didn't know which concert we were at until we were standing in the ticket line and I hear some drunk girl say, "This ain't Rascal Flatts!" referring to the girl singing (who I later found out was Kelly Pickler) .
I love Rascal Flatts and we had such a good time singing along to all the songs that remind us of when we were dating. They were celebrating 10 years together as a group and sang all their good "oldies." What an impressive band. We had so much fun!

Thanks sweetheart for taking me to my first concert ever! I had a blast!

7 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

What a sweet husband! It's fun to see a picture of the two of you doing something together...it gives me hope - haha!

The Gladdens said...

How fun! I love their songs!

Mama's Makin's said...

jealous! :)

Ok, mostly jealous of the fact that you can get away on a date with your hubby! That is still hard to do just yet! :) I am too cheap for concerts :) But I do love the rascal flats! :)

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I LOVE KELLIE PICKLER haha I REALLY DO!
Jake had to live in the barracks during the time she was on American Idol, it is still to this day the only season I've ever watched and I love her from that season and love her music, and of course who doesn't love Rascal Flats?

What a fun date! You always look so pretty with the best blouses, I live in shade shirts!

jasonandjannafamily said...

Aww fun I love Rascal Flatts

Megan said...

wow! Yep, I'm jealous too. But you deserve a date out with the hubby! Those are always good and Rascal Flats sounds awesome!

The Wigginton Family said...

How fun is that? I would LOVE to see Rascal Flatts in concert. So glad you two had a fun date night!