Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Halloween Nursery Rhyme

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet






















Eating her curds and whey,

Along came a spider,


Who sat down beside her


And frightened Miss Miss Muffet away.
Happy Halloween!

P.S. This cute Little Miss Muffet won "The Cutest Costume" award at our ward Trunk of Treat!

Ethan had a blast being a scary spider and loved every minute of eating candy, drinking lemonade, and playing all the games at the trunk or treat. Holidays seem to be so much more fun and exciting with kids!

14 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

Oh my gosh! How clever of you! I LOVE both their costumes. What a fun brother & sister idea!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

What a couple of squeezers! I think you win the cutest Halloween blog post award for your nursery rhyme.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Most hilarious thing ever!
perfect perfect!
I love matching costumes!

Mandy said...

My daughter was looking at this with me and said, "Adorable!" I agree!

Mama's Makin's said...

It was cute for sure!

Spencer and Anna said...

What a great idea! I love how the pictures work out perfectly with the story. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Ashleigh! This is quite possibly the cutest post I have ever seen. You're so creative, I love it!

Laurie Huish said...

OK I LOVE your costume ideas! And your Blog post about it made me laugh:)

Summer Naylor said...

Okay, seriously too cute! I can see the teacher in you coming out! :)

Kristie Romberg said...

I think that is the cutest thing I have every seen! So creative! Your kids are simply adorable!

jeff and alli said...

I just love your nursery rhyme theme, how fantastic.

Karen said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Soooo. cute!

Me said...

Ha ha!
SO CUTE!!! Love it!