Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh What Fun In Mazatlan!

Two weeks ago, we once again accompanied Justin to Mexico. This time we went to beautiful Mazatlan for the week! I'm always up for a trip down there! We met up with our good friends, The Sanchez Familia, and while Justin and Eduardo were working hard in the fields, we had a lot of fun swimming in the pool....

Anette and Ethan...
Miss Ellie in her cuteness at the pool... that swim suit was mine when I was around her age!
And sweet Ethan getting ready to swim. We are still working on the awkward camera smile :)
We also tried to have nap time, but who could sleep when the beach is so close?!
We had this beautiful view from our hotel balcony...
One afternoon, the boys had off from work and so we all played at the beach together! Ethan had a BLAST playing in the waves with his daddy. He has no fear of the waves and loved every minute of it!

Justin and Ethan waiting to catch a wave.
Is this not an awesome picture or what?! Ethan was eating it up!
I could watch a beautiful sunset like this every night of my life and would never get tired of it..
Me and the kiddos
Gladyss and Ellie
Anette, Eduardo, Gladyss and Ellie. Gladyss loved holding Ellie and taking care of her. She is one of the sweetest people I know. She has a heart of gold!
And I couldn't resist taking a few photos of our cute little girl on the beach



We had so much fun and always love going back to MX (much to our parents dismay:) Hopefully we can make it back down again soon. It's so great that we can take our kids with us on trips and we hope that we can expose them to many different cultures and languages!

4 comments:

jeff and alli said...

That looks like a great trip. How much fun and so beautiful.

Ethan looks like a brave kid, playing in the water, flying high above the waves.

Mama's Makin's said...

that picture did rock! :) LOVE IT!

The Wigginton Family said...

wow. those pictures at the beach are amazing. and that little ellie is just beautiful ash...just like her mom!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of Ellie!