A few of my adorable kids that I teach in the preschool... I love my job!
A few of the kids in their costumes. Its amazing that we could get that many to sit down at the same time!
Only picture I could get of him showing off his wings...
The only other Americans that we have seen down here. They are the Wright Family and live in the same neighborhood as us. I actually teach their little girl, Clara, in the preschool. Both of their kids speak both Spanish and English! We went around the neighborhood trick or treating with them. It was a lot of fun!
Ethan was obsessed with this blow-up cat! Turns out there are quite a few people have them in their yards and he would point and run over to them repeating over and over "Meow, Meow!" He then would proceed to give the cat and hug and pet it... it was really cute and we couldn't help but laugh at our little guy!
It was fun to celebrate Halloween Mexican style!
4 comments:
so does ethan go to preschool as well? I am glad y'all are having fun down there!
Ah, Ethan is so cute! I love the picture w/ the blow up cat! I'm glad yall are enjoying Mexico!
oh cute kids. i didn't know that you are working. i bet it is helping your spanish with all those kids. i found kids helped my french.
Oh my gosh! He is so adorable! He's getting so big! Well hope all is going well down in Mexico it looks like you're having an awesome time. Well Love you guys!
Post a Comment