Here is a little preview of our little boy helps us with our morning routine. In the mornings while I am doing TurboJam, Ethan loves to "workout" or dance with me as shown in the video! He also like to help his daddy do push ups as well. This morning I finally got it on video. His dancing skills crack me up and I hope you enjoy them too....
4 comments:
He's got a quick step routine there! :)
I love when babies dance! Ethan definitely has some great moves, so cute! And I think I've said this before but I'm so jealous of all your travels, it looks like so much fun! And you are looking great by the way, one hot mama!
Oh I love it, I bet that makes the exercise more fun when you have such a cute little partner. Adorable.
OH and the carnival and Grand Canyon trip both sounded like fun. You guys do so much, never a dull moment.
ashleigh! i see you found my blog...dont worry because i have been reading yours for MONTHS! and without even telling you! didnt you see your name on the side of my list?? hahahaha!!!! glad to see you though... your lives are so adventurous and i hope my baby is half as cute as yours!!!!
Post a Comment