So it seems as if i haven't blogged for awhile but we have been super busy and I have been engrossed in a few good books lately that I just couldn't put down. This last week we made a trip back up to Arizona for a huge business conference that the company put on. Wives were invited to go and attend the lunches, dinners and fun activities that were planned. One of the activities was a trip to the Grand Canyon! There were a lot of foreigners at the conference that just couldnt believe that I have lived in Arizona and have never been to the Grand Canyon. So this was a first for me and I really enjoyed it! Here are some pics...

At a lookout point..

Family picture

A grand view of the canyon....

We traveled up to AZ with Eduardo and Gladyss from here in Culiacan. Justin works a ton with Eduardo and his wife is a good friend of mine. They are a fun couple and we really enjoy hanging out with them. Gladyss and I shopped till we dropped while Eduardo and Justin attended meetings most of the day....basically we spent the money while they made the money, right?? :)
It was a fun trip and we are excited to head back up this Friday for Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment