It is almost impossible to believe that our little girl is already a 4 year old!
Her birthday was on March 10th and we celebrated her birthday by partying it up big time.
For breakfast that morning we had her favorite breakfast of french toast and "pink" milk.
For lunch she requested her absolute favorite meal of cheese quesadillas. I know, a demanding choice of food, right? :)
That afternoon we went to eat lunch with daddy at his work, brought in some pink sprinkled doughnuts for dessert and thoroughly wore the kids out for 2 hours at Bounce U.
Can you tell Ellie played really hard there?? Haha!
Her hair was french braided all nice and neat before but I love it here..it shows she had a LOT of fun!
Mason and her crashed within the first 5 minutes driving back home. They were tired!
Mason's head really isn't that elongated... must've been a weird angle with my phone.
That night we had homemade mac and cheese for dinner, as requested, and invited family and neighbors over for cake and ice cream. I'm not one to go all out and spend hours making a fancy schmancy cake, so we had strawberry cake with homemade pink icing and Blue Bell strawberry ice cream. And you know what? She loved it :)
She was beaming with excitement when everyone sang happy birthday to her and was SO excited to open all her presents. She was royally spoiled by everyone!
Mason happened to be the one in focus in this bottom picture but you can still see her cute little face smiling from ear to ear!
She made sure she was styling in all her new birthday accessories when we went to Target the next day.
This little girl is just our ray of sunshine. She is full of pure goodness and beauty. She is my little helper. She loves to help me cook, clean, cut up vegetables or fruit, and basically just loves to be doing whatever I am.
She wears size 6 or 6x clothes (shorts, shirts, dresses, everything!) and weighs about 45 pounds...the same as Ethan, haha! She is roughly around 3' 7" or 3' 8" tall. She seems to be pretty coordinated and loves to play outside. She can ride a 2 wheel bike like a pro and is even working on riding it with no hands. I can't even do that!
I have always felt like she is one special little girl and I know that she has been blessed with the gift of showing love and compassion towards others. I have had really special experiences that have helped me to see the potential in this little lady and believe me, she has a lot of potential. I feel so blessed and honored to be her mother. Heavenly Father sent me a precious jewel to take care of.
I love you Ellie Bellie!






No comments:
Post a Comment