Does any one else think that those "prove your not a robot" things on the blog comment boxes are SO annoying!?!?! I mostly think they are annoying because I can hardly read them and end up having to retype what i think it says like 3 or 4 times! If you wonder why I never comment on your blog, that's probably why.
I don't think it does that to you on my blog but if it does, please let me know so I can save you all the trouble and headache from having to read super blurry writing :)
6 comments:
i think i turned mine offcause yeah its wayyy annoying. yours doesn't have one!
YES!!!! It's especially annoying when I read blogs on my phone!!! I think I turned it off on my blog. I think I may copy and paste this post to my blog to spread the word!
I don't understand why some private blogs have that 'prove you're not a robot.' I feel like I already logged into the blog, and then try to read the 'code,' it is kind of a hassle.
I am not a fan of those things either! Your blog is good though, doesn't require that :)
Yeah, you're safe! I get the craziest anxiety when trying to identify the letter/numbers/ and whatever else they throw in! haha
How Do you take these off? I am sure you are referring to me(: Sorry I'm still a newbie at this! I would gladly remove them if I knew how I agree they are super annoying!
Post a Comment