Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Used to Have Time to Blog....

We have been super busy for what seems like the whole summer! Between vacations, school starting, more vacations, moving, and still trying to learn how to juggle 3 kids, it seems as if my frequent blogging days are over for now. Maybe since Ethan is now in kindergarten I might have a little more time but Mason always takes up my left arm so it probably won't happen til he can sit and entertain himself :)

Justin is out of town this week so I'm going to do my best at trying to get all caught up with all of our summer festivities. Basically we went to a Chapman family reunion in UT, a week after returning we spent 2 weeks up in Minnesota with my family, came back and 1.5 weeks later we moved, 3 days later Ethan started kindergarten and two days later we left for a full week trip to the east coast and just returned late last night. Whew... I think we are tired! And yes, Ethan did miss his first full week of kindergarten...that's just how we roll I guess :) 

Here is to a successful week of blogging!!

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I'll admit, that's how I plan to roll. I will prioritize family.

Kayla and Joshua said...

Wow lots of fun! It's always fun to read your blog and see what fun things you are up too, but as long a you are up to fun things and we hear about it occasionally, we will forgive you!

Karen said...

Does your Ethan have full or half day kindergarten? My Ethan just started his first day today and I don't pick him up for 3 more hours! I miss him, but I know he's going to do well. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall and see his whole day because he doesn't always share all the details about things. Excited to hear about your Ethan's experiences. What a summer!