My super duper talented friend and old BYU roomie, Marcelle, took some pictures of Mason and I when he was only a week old. I think they turned out incredible!!! Check out her other work here: http://marcellecalder.blogspot.com/
This was my first photo shoot with her and she is so good. Super relaxed and easy going but so good at helping me pose. I asked her to...I'm no model and I definitely needed that!
I just love his cute little face in this one!
Oh I just love how angel like he looks! I guess they are straight from heaven, right?
He did so good during the whole shoot but at the very end he got sad....
Oh I just love this little boy! I've never had newborn photos done with my other 2 kids and I'm so glad I got them done this time around. 3rd times a charm, right? Little newborns are so precious and sweet!!! Thanks again Marcelle!!















11 comments:
Such beautiful pictures of you and that sweet guy. Newborns are seriously the best!! We are so out of that stage, not sure where it went, time goes way too fast!! Enjoy all that snuggling.
I love them! You have a glow. I'm so glad you could get that done. These are treasures to hold onto forever. They grow so fast and it's so fun to remember how tiny they started out at.
Gorgeous.
So sweet!!
Wonderful pictures, you both look great!!
So so cute! Love the pics.
oh how sweet, what a precious boy!
you look beautiful, as always!
What cute pictures! And what a small world! I know Marcelle! She is cousins with my cousin and she is married to Scott who is friends with my sister and brother-in-law. Does she live in Arizona then? I just might have to get some pictures done by her when we're down there if that's the case.
So sweet! You look beautiful too, you can hardly tell you just had a baby. I loved doing newborn pics with Thomas too.
These are the sweetest pictures ever! Congratulations on the little boy by the way. He is precious! =)
Ash, I just want to cry looking at these pictures!! They are so beautiful--you and he are so beautiful! What a sweet moment, and after all that waiting. I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment