I'm starting to think you aren't really pregnant and stuffed a sock or 2 in your shirt. you are TINY! You look beyond amazing. Even you arms are way skinny, it doesn't look like you've gained any weight! Congrats for being so active and healthy! Wait what are you having...i dont' know if i've seen the gender post?
you are the cuttest pregnant girl ever! I'm so jealous you are still wearing your AE jeans! I'm so excited for you to get your baby! Congrats again, can't wait to read your post about the delivery ;)
6 comments:
Yah I'm so excited! You look so cute(:
I'm starting to think you aren't really pregnant and stuffed a sock or 2 in your shirt. you are TINY! You look beyond amazing. Even you arms are way skinny, it doesn't look like you've gained any weight! Congrats for being so active and healthy! Wait what are you having...i dont' know if i've seen the gender post?
You need to be a prego model. You look so amazing!
you are the cuttest pregnant girl ever! I'm so jealous you are still wearing your AE jeans! I'm so excited for you to get your baby! Congrats again, can't wait to read your post about the delivery ;)
Just wanted to wish you luck!
Just wanted to wish you luck!
Post a Comment