Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Love to See the Temple

I Love to See the Temple

I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth;
A fam'ly is forever.

Last week I took the kids out on the best little outing ever, to see the temple! The temple grounds were gorgeous with all the spring flowers planted and blooming. 

We ate a picnic out side the temple and went into the Visitor's Center.
 The kids loved it and Ethan made me one proud mama in front of the missionaries sharing his knowledge of the scripture stories and such (thank you Living Scripture DVDs!) 

 I am so grateful that I met and then married the man of my dreams inside the beautiful walls of the Temple. I am grateful that because of that choice, we are sealed for all eternity (not til' death do us part) and because of that, we are so blessed to have these precious children (and hopefully many more) part of our eternal family as well. 

I love the happiness that the gospel of Jesus Christ brings to our lives and I love the blessings that we receive from going to the temple.  I know that families truly can be together forever :)



3 comments:

Brittney said...

You guys all look so great!

Kayla and Joshua said...

Aww such an adorable post! You still look so great for being pregnant! I'm so happy your son knows his stuff because I teach primary and ADORE those kind of kids! the ones who just get it. lol

Karen said...

What a great outing. The temple grounds look so beautiful. We're not to spring quite yet.