Today is my sweet husband's 30th birthday!!
He will most likely be embarrassed that I am about to publicly brag about him but I think he deserves to know at least 30 reasons of why we love him so much.
1. You are so kind and thoughtful. You are so aware of others and when they need help.
2. You have an amazing ability to pick up on other languages easily and you speak Spanish like a native Mexican.
3. You didn't grow up learning to be a handy-man but you love learning how to fix things on your own. You love to hang out with my dad to learn how to do all that handyman stuff.
4. You are probably the most positive person I know. I have been married to you for 6 years now and honestly can't ever remember hearing you complain about something. You are definitely a perfect balance for me :)
5. You are such a great big brother to your 7 younger siblings. They love and adore you.
6. You are an even better father to your children. They absolutely love and adore you.
7. You eat Girl's Scout Cookies and Oreos by the sleeve.
8. You have a great sense of humor that especially comes out when you are around your family. I love that side of you.
9. You have a perfect balance of interests. You love basketball, football, and well sports in general, but you also love broadway musicals and you even tolerate going shopping with me.
10. You are humble.
11. I am amazed at your knowledge of the scriptures and I love your dedication with reading them every morning no matter what.
12. You have an amazing ability to still have energy to be our children's personal jungle gym after coming home from a long day at work.
13. You always let me eat your food and you always save me the last (best) bite.
14. You love me unconditionally and you are always doing sweet, thoughtful things for me.
15. You love planning vacations and you are the best tour guide there is.
16. You are such a hard worker. You travel the world for two weeks out of a month (or more), you still put in your hours at the office, you sometimes have to work at home after work hours and yet you still somehow manage to do your church calling and home teaching and spend quality time with us here at home. I'm always amazed that you wear so many different hats and yet you still never complain.
17. You love your job and the people that you work with. I love your passion for what you do.
18. You are so even-keeled. I've hardly ever seen you upset or stressed about anything.
19. You adore your sweet little girl and I love watching your face light up when you talk about her.
20. You read Cougar Fan. com everyday.
21. You think I am beautiful and tell me so even when I look exactly the same when you come home from work as I did when I woke up that morning.
22. You love putting the kids to bed. You are so cute reading them stories and singing songs to them.
23. You have an adventurous side of you and would go sky diving in a heartbeat.
24. I love how you always catch me singing wrong lyrics to songs and laugh with me about it.
25. You are such a great listener. You always make me feel that what I am talking about is important and you don't give me any "uh-huh's or "yeahs."
26. I love that you always seek out those that are more shy and befriend them. It always makes me happy to walk into the Elder's Quorum room after church and see you still sitting there chatting with a new guy or getting to know someone less active.
27. You are always on top of what's going on in the world and fill me in with the important stuff.
28. You are so personable. You can literally talk to anyone about anything. You can talk to a sports enthusiast, a computer nerd, someone from another country, a scientist, a car mechanic, etc. It doesn't matter what their interests are, you can create an interesting conversation with them about it.
29. You still look the same as you did in high school. You really haven't aged much and I think you just get better looking every year!
Ow ow!!
30. You love spending time with me and would much rather spend time talking with me about our hopes and dreams and going out on romantic dates with me than watching a sports game (even though you would probably DVR it and watch it later :) You respect me and our relationship and I can't thank you enough for that!
Love you Justin!!!


3 comments:
This is so sweet! Happy Birthday Justin!
This is so sweet. You guys seem like such an awesome happy couple!
Happy birthday to Justin! And, Ashleigh, when did you delete your facebook?
Post a Comment