I know I'm only 2 weeks late on this post but on the 10th of March our little sweetheart turned 2 years old!! I know. I still can't believe it. Where does precious time go??
At the docs office we got her stats...
Weight: 29.6 lbs 75-90th %tile
Height: 35.5 inches 75-90th%tile
(I actually think they measured her an inch or two short but I wasn't going to be one of those moms and make the nurse re-do it. It's really not that important :)
The doc said that the whole idea of if you double their height at 2 yrs. old, that's how tall they will be is usually pretty accurate. So if that's the case then she will be around 5'10". I may be biased but I think that is a perfect height :)
Ellie is so, so, so sweet. Here is a little letter to her with just a few of the things we adore about her with it:
Ellie Bellie, we can't believe that you are already 2 years old! You are doing so many fun things and you melt our hearts just about everyday. You are so sweet and so kind. You love to play with your babies and give them lots of hugs and kisses while saying, "Pretty baby" and "Sweet baby." You will be such a good big sister. You still love animals and squeal with delight when you play with puppies. You are so even-keeled. Of course you have normal tantrums just like any other 2 year old but after a time-out, you are always so happy and will say "Sorry Mommy" all by yourself. Talk about melting our hearts! You love your blanky. I will never again forget to tell a babysitter just how important that thing is to you :) You are always SO happy when we get you out of your crib in the mornings. As soon as we walk in the door you will say "Morning!" and then proceed to show us everything in your crib. It will never get old. We love it. After we get you out of your crib and dressed you automatically run straight into Ethan's bedroom and say, "Morning Ethan!!" You love your big brother and love to play with him. You love to accessorize! We aren't sure where you get it from but you love any and all pretty things and can make any toy into a necklace or a bracelet. You love the color pink and will show anyone who walks by your pink toenails. You are quite the talker. You are talking in consistent 3 to 5 word sentences and we love to hear your occasional paragraph. You love to read books. I think you could sit with me and read all day long. You love nursery and love your nursery leader. Evey Sunday you run full speed to your teacher and give her a big, huge hug. It's just about the cutest thing ever. You have quite the sweet tooth and I think you would do just about anything for marshmallows. We love your rosy cheeks, the gap in between your two front teeth, and your growing curly locks. We think you are so beautiful not only on the outside but most importantly on the inside too. You are a little ray of sunshine that brings happiness wherever you go.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you and are so grateful Heavenly Father has trusted us to raise one of his precious daughters! We will always be here for you.
Here is a little timeline of our cutie patootie:
Just hours old
2 Months
6 Months
9 or 10 Months
1 Year Old
18 Months
22 Months-ish
2 Years Old eating her birthday cake!
I don't think I can say enough just how much we love and adore this little girl if ours :)

5 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful. Happy birthday Miss Ellie! Love you!
oh my goodness she is always so happy in her pictures! She so cute! Happy Birthday Ellie!
So I've been meaning to tell you, since I know you have a Phil and Ted stroller, a must have piece of equipment for it if you don't already have it. It is the attachment piece so you can put a carseat on it. I didn't have one at first and just put her in the front pack, but then I finally ordered it, I think it was only $30 or so, but $30 well spent! Anyway, just thought I'd tell you ;)
And a happy birthday to your sweet little girl!!
the pictures are all so cute! love it! x
Absolutely precious! And I want to try that yummy cake recipe!
Post a Comment