This is Caryn. Caryn is so kind to let me do her hair for all of her fun, big dances in high school. I did her hair for MORP pretty simple. She told me that she wanted her hair down in all curls and that is just what we did!

Her hair is so easy to work with!
This is Chanda. Chanda is for some reason brave enough to let me do her hair for her wedding! A lot of pressure, right?! She wanted me to do two styles- half up, half down and an up-do.
I didn't spend enough time curling the bottom of her hair but I definitely will for the big day! I think I will also make the pinned up part more full as well.
Well, what do you think? Which wedding do do you like better? Any of you hair stylist (or anyone!)out there have any tips for me? I have zero training with this kinda thing so tips are definitely welcomed.
I think this could become a definite hobby of mine. I love it!
10 comments:
fancy hair like this is a total skill that I don't know if you can fully teach in cosmetology school, I really love the romantic look of all the hair styles! I wish I lived close by you could do mine for military functions :)
I love all of the hair do's. You do a great job.
those look great! i love the up-do! definitely a must for an az summer wedding!
These are beautiful. I love them all!
I think they all look good. Just depends on what the bride wants. :) my MOM really wanted mine down. :) I met her 1/2 way :) he he. I think the last two for wedding. (the 1/2 up down and the up)
They look so pretty!! I love the last up do one for a wedding.....so beautiful
They all look great!! You're so talented!
You did awesome!! They all look great!! I think in the heat an up-do for the wedding would be better, but either way would be great!
I think you should post that bobby pin trick. I always try and they end up poking me in the head or showing.
I never knew you were so good at doing hair!
Post a Comment