Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Calling!

We have been in this ward for about a year now and I have had 3 callings. I've been a nursery worker- which I loved and it was SUPER easy, Gospel Doctrine Teacher- which at first terrified me but I learned a lot and really I am quite sad to leave it... and my newest calling is 2nd counselor in the Young Women's Presidency! I am so excited for this opportunity to work with the Young Women!! Here's to completing my goal of finishing my personal progress! (Dont worry, Im still a ways away from doing so :) Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Katie said...

We are so excited for you, but sad also because we never got to see you teach in sunday school. I know you will do great and the girls will love you.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

You will be perfect in YW!

Brittney said...

Yay! That's my calling as well! We can swap activity ideas. :) You will be an awesome YW leader- I'm sure the girls will love you!

Nicole said...

Ahh SO SO FUN!!! You will love it! ANd the girls are sure to love you. ;)

emily paige said...

Oh I am so jealous! YW has been my favorite EVER calling, and I was just released. You'll do great!

Mandy said...

I've been serving in YW, too. You are going to be so great with the yw. When I saw the blog title, I thought, "YW presidency." :) I'm almost done with my personal progress, such an inspired program.

The McLemore's said...

So jealous! YW is the best - I loved being in there growing up and I hope to someday spend several years back there!!!!