Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introducing....

Ellie Marie Smith
Born: 3/10/10 at 6pm
7lbs 11oz
and practically perfect in every way!

We are so in love with this little girl...


Welcome to the world sweet girl!

Mommy and baby are doing great. Labor and delivery story soon to come!

28 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. Ellie Marie, so cute!

Mama's Makin's said...

Congrats! I am so jealous you went a little early!

Gooch Family said...

Congrats! And a few days early too, how wonderful. I love hearing birth stories so can't wait to hear it!

Amy said...

Love her. Love the name. Love your family. Love you.

Oriens said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!
so so happy for you! She is going to be gorgeous just like her mom.
Congrats!!!

Heather Dayton said...

Exciting! She is so precious. Good luck with everything. I hope that you can get some sleep. :)

Ashley Smith said...

Oh she is so cute!! COngratulations guys!!!

Karen said...

YAY! I'm glad you're doing well. I LOVE her name, too. Great pick. I hope all goes well in the transitions.

Nicole said...

Congrats guys!! Can't wait to hear the story.

Jess said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Enjoy that stay at the hospital. :)

B.A. + Leah said...

Congrats! Such a cute family!

Britni said...

Yay!! Congrats Ashleigh!!

Tiffany said...

Yay! Congrats you guys!

The Wigginton Family said...

I can't wait to hear the story Ash! I am so glad you are doing well and I am so glad little Ellie is here at last. What a cutie she is! And she looks so tall...how long is she? Anyway, congrats, congrats, congrats!

mc said...

We are so happy for you guys! Miss you tons! Love, Scott& Marcelle

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

mignon and i snuck on here to get a sneak preview-she is just precious! congrats! :)

beloved30 said...

Yay!!! That is soo exciting! We can't wait to meet her!

Laurie Huish said...

Congratulations Ashleigh and Justin! Have fun being a family of four!

jeff and alli said...

Congrats! Our daughters are only 2 days apart. I'm glad everything went well. Good luck the next while. :)

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I love her name. I can't wait to hear your labor story :-)

HolliJo said...

Congratulations guys! Glad everything went well! You look fantastic!

Rollins Family said...

She is so precious. What a wonderful family. We miss you guys but it looks like things are going great for you! Take care!

Brittney said...

Yay! Glad it all went well and everyone is healthy! Conrats!

Sabrina said...

Adorable! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Congratulations!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! I always find myself crying at posts like this. Congratulations! She is such a perfect little person! I LOVE the name! I gave Eliza her name with the intention of giving her the nickname of Ellie. So, so cute.

You look amazing, as always. I'm so happy for your family.

Jamie said...

wow - I am behind on my blogs - CONGRATS, I am so excited for you. Having 2 is so wonderful!! YOu will do great - you are such a good mom!