I'm feeling great and I'm excited to be in the final home stretch of this pregnancy! I just had a check up with the doc yesterday and so far I have gained 12 pounds total and I am measuring right on track. This makes me terrifically happy... we'll just see how the weight gain fares after all the yummy holiday food that is coming our way. Hopefully I won't lose all self control :) I am still exercising and I enjoy getting a good workout on the elliptical and with water aerobics. I love feeling this little girl inside of me and I can most definitely tell that she is getting bigger and bigger seeing as she has just recently started kicking up in my ribs. I love it!
I haven't done an update on Ethan for awhile but he is SO much fun and is growing up entirely too fast. Who replaced my little baby with this non stop talking and oh so fun little boy?! I'll do a more detailed update later but here are just a few highlights on Ethan.
- He knows and can recognize all of his ABC's. Thank you Dr. Suess for writing the ABC book.
- He was at least "pooped" trained before we left for Europe but that has gone completely out the window and we are back at square one...sigh...
-He loves to play with kids and can share pretty well
-And he LOVES having all of his aunts and uncles home for the holidays!
Someday when I get my computer fixed i'll post on our amazing trip to Europe! It was so much fun and quite an amazing experience, but we are most definitely excited to be home- for a few weeks at least :) Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Aww and you can barely tell your pregnant except for when you put your arms right around the baby :) I'm excited to see what you guys in Europe, I want to go back soon.
You look so good Ashleigh! I cannot believe you're 7 months... you are so teeny! I hope you're feeling well and can't wait to see your cute baby girl :)
So sweet Asleigh! I agree with the other comments that you are amazingly tiny! Good Work! Im glad you are feeling so great too, that makes such a big difference!
oHHHH you do LOOK great!!! 7 months, your almost there!! I can't wait to see this little girl!! As for Ethan, well he is just so cute and we have that ABC book soo maybe I should start reading it more to Carden so he can get his down!!!
Wow, I can't get over how good you look! So jealous! It was fun to see you here over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment