Friday, December 18, 2009

My Birthday/Christmas Present For the Next 10 Years...

While down in Texas for Thanksgiving, I had my 24th birthday. Ever since I left like...elementary school, birthday's just haven't been quite as exciting as they used to be. This year my parents surprised me with by far, my most favorite (and coveted) birthday present of all time! I'll give you a hint as to what it is...

And here it is!!


The Willow Tree Nativity Set, and yep, they bought me the whole enchilada! I have had a slight obsession with Willow Tree figurines ever since we received one of a couple dancing from my aunt for our wedding. I have collected and been given a few over the years but I've always had my eyes on this bad boy and I am so excited to have this beautiful nativity set as part of our holiday decor (and let's be honest, right now it's the only holiday decor we have...sad I know). I love the simplicity of this nativity set and i just think it's all around beautiful!

Unfortunately, one of the wisemen must have had a rough trip over here to AZ and arrived a bit headless.....


But it's nothing a little super glue can't fix!

Thank you again SO much Mom & Dad! I will forever cherish this gift!

4 comments:

Britni said...

Oh wow, that is awesome! What great parents.

Laurie Huish said...

I love the willow figurines! What a wonderful gift!

Mama's Makin's said...

WOW! WHAT A NICE GIFT! You are spoiled for sure! :) First Europe and now this!

The McLemore's said...

I have been looking at the Williow Tree Nativity for YEARS!!! So jealous!