Friday, March 27, 2009

Why I Love My Husband's Job

My husband has an awesome job that has allowed us to live abroad and travel the world, but one of my most favorite things about his job is this :

Free food!!
Yesterday, he brought home 6 amazing sweet and juicy cantaloupes that one farmer gave him straight from the fields! This is a ton of cantaloupe! But no need to worry about it going bad before we can eat it... with Ethan and I at home, Im pretty sure we will have no problem packing it down in a few days. He also has brought home this week a huge bag of mini potatoes, cucumbers, tomatoes and 4 big papayas (unfortunately, we are not huge fans of papaya but we gave them to some neighbors). He is always bringing home lots of free food for us and I love it! Thank you farmers of Mexico for giving us free and yummy fruit and veggies!

5 comments:

jeff and alli said...

All I can say, Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Nothing beats free and fresh!

Britni said...

This looks delicious!! Maybe I should tell my husband to making some agricultural friends :)

Oriens said...

NEAT! Free and HEALTHY! I looked at some of Ethan's pictures... yikes! he is getting so big! Please tell me he still remembers the locker room ladies.

Josh and Lar said...

Yum! That is a nice perk!