Friday, March 13, 2009

Not Posting For Awhile!

Hello friends and family! Just so you know, I wont be posting for awhile due to my parents are here for this week, my in-laws will be here the next week and we will also be going to Guatemala as well. So be looking for lots of new posts from me in a few weeks! Thanks!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Enjoy having family around and Guatemala! I can't wait to see the posts in a few weeks!

jeff and alli said...

Have fun!

Laurie Huish said...

Ashleigh thanks for all your comments-They are always fun to receive :) Hyrums red hair comes from Michaels side of the family. Kind of a shock when Hyrum was born though.

Amy said...

I will anxiously await the end of your blogging hiatus.

There are cooler trackers than the one that I have, but I don't know where to get them. You get can get one that I have, though, pretty easily. Right underneath mine (which is the last thing on the right side bar on my blog) there is a link that says something like "get your own visitor map". It is pretty fun to see where your loyal readers are :)

Emily said...

can't wait to hear about your adventures! how fun to see some family!