Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cancun

So we were flying out of Cozumel for our flight back home and we happened to miss our ferry to get us there on time. Turns out there is only one flight that goes out a day from Cozumel back to the states, and it looked as if we were going to miss it. We saw some person on the street advertising a flight in one of these little planes. After talking with the guys there we convinced them to take us right to the airport. They agreed, we payed them money and took off to make our flight in Cozumel! Quite the adventure!

The incredible view from our little plane we took from Cancun to Cozumel...even though it was a cloudy day, check out that water!




Ethan stayed with my parents in Houston for the week while we were gone. He was fine staying with the parentals and it was easy to adjust to them. It was not easy however for him to adjust back to me. I held him and this is exactly what he did.. he busted out in tears and reached for my mom. I seriously think he was punishing me for leaving him! I found it pretty funny!
But it all turned out well...he decided that he wouldn't be mad at us anymore after a gram cracker or two...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a brave one to take a tiny plane from someone off the street! but how fun and great view!

maybe ethan was just tired haha but I bet gma was happy that he wanted her!

jeff and alli said...

Sounds and looks like a fantastic trip. You guys are seeing so many neat things. And I love that he was sad to leave his grandma. I bet she liked it too. :)

Gooch Family said...

What an amazing trip!! That is nice you got to go and leave little Ethan with your parents. That is hilarious though when you held him and he cried and then wanted your mom! Hopefully one day Dave and I can go there, it looked awesome!