Justin actually gave me these flowers a few days ago for no other reason but to say "I love you"...pretty sweet huh?!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Lets Play Catch-Up!
My Birthday! I know that this was awhile ago but at the end of November I turned 22 years old! I know, I know.. I'm getting pretty old...I've noticed with age that birthday's aren't near as exciting as they use to be. Ever since I have been in college I have either had to attend a full day of classes, take a midterm, or so both on my birthday. This year proved to be no different but nonetheless it was a good day. My sweet husband surprised me with beautiful roses, a Willow Tree figurine (which are my favorite gifts to get) and a sweet note that of course made me cry! Here are a few pics...


Justin actually gave me these flowers a few days ago for no other reason but to say "I love you"...pretty sweet huh?!
Justin actually gave me these flowers a few days ago for no other reason but to say "I love you"...pretty sweet huh?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun! Happy birthday! Jeff always gives me willow tree figurines too. I love them :)
You're only 22??!!! You're so young and beautiful! I'm glad you had a good birthday despite school and tests. I love sweet letters from my husband, too. If only I could get them more often!!
your hubby has talent
i love the updates! mine never liked the cereal and the flowers are so beautiful! even though they die it is amazing how happy they make you! and jake's family went to medieval times when he was a kid but now that you have gone I should try it the next time we are in CA!
Post a Comment