Monday, December 10, 2007

Update on Ethan

Hi! My name is Ethan and guess what? Yesterday I turned 5 months old. I'm growing up so fast and can do lots of fun things now. During Thanksgiving, my Grandpa Sims taught me how to stick my tongue out and blow raspberries and I have been doing them ever since!I'm really good at them! Mommy and Daddy gave me a Johnny Jump Up and boy do I love it! Sometimes I get so tired from all my jumping that I will fall asleep in it. Im rolling everywhere now and can roll from one side of the room to the other. Mommy and Daddy now have to keep a closer watch on me so I dont get hurt. I am almost sitting up on my own too. If i have a toy in front of me I can sit up by myself for awhile, but I still prefer to jump more than anything. Even though I am getting so big and am able to do so many fun things, I still cant seem to stop spitting up all over mommy and daddy. Last night I spit up all over daddy at least 5 times! Oh well, may be one day I'll grow out of it. Mommy and Daddy took me to go get my pictures taken the other day and here are some of them, I hope you like them!This is how I like to fall asleep in my Johnny Jump Up

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Ashleigh, that picture of him sleeping in his toy is adorable. I love it.

Lauren said...

I love this picture. Thanks for the update!

Emily said...

what an adorable little boy! I have a pic just like that of my little brother in his johnny jump up. Hope all is well with you guys and in the locker room!:)