Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun

For the Thanksgiving holidays we were finally able to go to my home in Texas. It had been a year since I had been home so it was really nice to make it back. We spent most of our time with family and my dad's sisters family made it down to see us from Arkansas as well. My parents hadn't seen Ethan since he was born and my brother and grandparents had never seen him so everyone was excited to play with the little munchkin. It was such a nice break away from school and we most definitly did not want to come back and face the reality of deadlines, tests and papers that awaited us. Our little family is doing well. We are just super busy with everything the end of the semester brings. I only have one more research paper left to write and Im almost done with writing and illustrating my children's book, you would be surprised at how long this project has taken me! Justin is done with all his stuff and is just awaiting finals. He is really good about watching Ethan while I head up to the library to finish assignments. Im so grateful for his willingness to help me out! For Christmas we head down to Mesa, AZ and then leave with his family to San Diego for a little family vacay. A little bit of R & R will be good for us I think!

Ethan with G&G Sims

Ethan with his Great-grandma Sims
With his Great Grandpa Sims

I wish i had our family Christmas pictures we took. I'll post them when I get them.

No comments: