Sunday, November 11, 2007

This Kid Loves His Daddy!

So turns out Ethan absolutely adores his daddy! I can never get Ethan to laugh as hard as Justin can. Sometimes I don't understand how Ethan can think something so silly as counting numbers (as you will see in the video)can be so funny! Justin just has the special touch for cracking this kid up!

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Oh, that was awesome, thanks for posting. I just loved it. Do you watch that over and over? And why do so many babies think their dads are funnier? Jeff gets the best laughs too. I love it. And I love watching dads be wonderfully silly for a smile or giggle. I think it is adorable.

Gooch Family said...

Ok so I figured out how to change the page without losing everything, and also how to not make your pictures see through.

Lauren said...

I'm "tagging" you. You can just go to my blog and copy and paste and then fill in all the info. I'm excited to learn more about you! Hope all is well.