Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Fun

Sadly, Justin and I have been so busy this semester that we didn't have time to really enjoy all the Halloween festivities that we love so much (i.e. pumpkin carving, corn mazes, etc.) But we did borrow this adorable Winnie the Pooh costume from our neighbors and couldn't help but put little Ethan in it! He was so cute! This is actually the first time we have caught his smile on camera. He is a very happy baby and always smiles and laughs, but it seems as if everytime we take out the camera to snap a few shots he notices, stops smiling, and becomes intrigued with the camera! Sorry for so many pictures...I just couldn't decide!

He LOVED the leaves outside! It took a lot of "Ethan, look up heres!" to get his attention away from them!

4 comments:

jeff and alli said...

Don't apologize for lots of pictures, they are great. He looks really cute and I love his smile. Rees gets distracted by the camera too but it is slowly becoming less intriguing. :)

Lauren said...

Adorable!!! I love the laughing/smiling picture. So cute

Sabrina said...

So cute!

Jana said...

He is adorable! I'm sorry to say it, but he looks like his dad!