Going into Phoenix, he became outrageously hungry and got pretty fussy. As soon as we got off the plane I headed to the least populated area of the airport I could to feed Ethan and to try to stop him from screaming. Turns out there is no unpopulated place in the Phoenix airport and everyone by now was staring at me holding a screaming baby trying desperately to find the nearest bathroom or something! I finally found a bathroom and just had to drop everything and feed him right there. So many people came in there and gave me the awkward quick glance and scurried around me. By that point, I just didnt care. While I was feeding him, he conveniently dropped a bomb in his diaper so I had to change him on the very unsanitary table in front of everyone in line. He was still fussy after i changed him, so then I proceeded to burp him. Somehow he missed the burp rag and threw up all over the floor multiple times. After I finished trying to clean up that mess, I had to wash my hands (GermX would not have done the job in this case). Do you know how difficult it is to wash your hands while trying to hold a still crying baby?!?! I finally made it out of the bathroom and had a wonderful rest of the trip spending time with family, but I definitly didn't leave without getting many looks of pity from the women in the bathroom!



4 comments:
Hey guys, now that i know how to work this Blog, and ash called me to let me know that this available, I just may check it once in awhile. LOL,He is a fine looking grandbaby. I look forward to the next one. Love ya all. Hugs to "Big E". Love GrandmaB
Oh man what a story! The things I have to look forward to in a few months! Hope you are doing well. Your baby is so cute and you look amazing!
Heather
Wow, you're brave! I prefer not to take Lily in the car if at all possible... I think the plane would kill her :)
You're right. We need to get our two little tykes together!
Wow!! What beautiful flowers! Haha. JK
Post a Comment