Hello! So as many of you know Justin and I recently added a new member to our family, Ethan! Our neighbors, Jess and Sam Curren, have a studio set up in their living room and love practicing taking pictures, so we were more than happy to volunteer Ethan. Unfortunately, he decided right away that he was going to act outrageously hungry the whole time, but thanks to Jess's amazing photography skills they all turned out so well! So... here they are and enjoy!








5 comments:
ok those are the cutest pictures ever! Jess did so well and Ethan is so darling!
Oh, I'm so glad that you have a blog! Sometimes blogging is even more addicting than facebook. Once again, your pictures are lovely. I am glad that Ethan was fussy during them because Lily was really fussy during hers :). Our blog is http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com, by the way!
So adorable!
Oh my gosh, he is breathtaking! What a gorgeous little kid. We miss you guys. P.S. Ashleigh, you look amazing!
Ashleigh- Hello! I'm glad you found our blog! It seems boys are in season right now! Isn't it great to know photographers? Ethan is how old? How much longer are ya'll in Utah? Will you be coming to Texas afterwards? So fun to "see" you!
Post a Comment