All of these pictures are out of order and scattered but I'm just trying to quickly preserve some memories at this point.
It's always fun when all the siblings and their spouses come into town for the holidays. I'm sure you can tell who Justin's sisters are and who married into the family :) We all went to Sweet Tooth Fairy for some girl time.
Cameron turned 5 months old in January. I submit that there is nothing sweeter and more peaceful than a sleeping baby.
I kinda adore him.
Ever since I was big and pregnant with Cameron, Ellie can usually always be found with something up her shirt helping her pretend that she has a baby in her tummy. She never admits that's what she is doing though. I checked in on her one night while heading to bed and found her with a blanket stuffed up there. She is such a funny girl!
Cameron found his thumb and sucked it for a few weeks. I'll admit, I was kind of sad when he stopped. Thumb sucking babies are SO cute.
Mason and his pal, Josie, eating up some strawberries...with his Jake and the Neverland Pirates hat on of course.
In fact, he wears this hat everywhere he goes!
He loves Jake and his crew and has to sleep with them every night. On a present tense side note, it was a sad day when he moved out of the Jake and the Neverland Pirates stage. He now loves Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Ironman...all the "mans". He's growing up too quickly.
Cameron loves his baths...and I love all that chub!
Cam looks a little terrified but I don't have a lot of pictures with my kiddos so I have to document those ones that I do have!
Mason and I had fun one day while Ellie was at preschool and played around with the camera.
Mason also really got into "gumpins". That is his made up word for trains. I have no idea where he thought that word up but we still use it to this day when referring to trains.
Daddy builds the best train tracks.
I let Ellie try on my wedding veil....she was in heaven and kept looking at herself smiling in the mirror. She will make a beautiful bride someday to a very lucky guy. This girl has a heart of gold.
She also has amazing style :)
As I said, Cameron turned 5 months old this month. He is almost able to sit up unsupported and is seriously the happiest baby I've ever had. He is a joy.
I will forever treasure the picture below. It melts me.
Mason is 2.5 this month and is growing up to have quite the cute little personality. He is so good and easy. He doesn't have a demanding personality, yet, and is happy to go with the flow and do whatever everyone else is doing. We love our Mason Man.
Ellie might just be Cam's favorite person in the world. She is so good and caring to him and he eats it up. He lights up when she walks into the room.
This little cue ball sure reminds us of another little baldy from the Sims side....
Yep. That's me. But if you ask any of our other kids who it is, they same Cameron. I guess you could say that he is my mini me.
He is almost sitting up!
Grandma Sims gave the kids a grow your own butterfly kit for Christmas and the kids released about 6 monarch butterflies that we watched grow from tiny caterpillars. In the info brochure it talked about and showed pictures of the butterflies landing on the kids before finally gracefully flying away but in reality, I'd never seen anything fly away so awkwardly and quickly as those butterflies did. They were so fast, it was hard to even see them at all!
We ended January with picking our first batch of orange navels off of our citrus tree. We got somewhere around 40 oranges and they were super good for being first timers!





















No comments:
Post a Comment