Alright, my goal for this week is to get all caught up on my blog! Summer is almost here and I'm still trying to blog about the last holiday memories. Here is a mashup of pictures from November & December 2014.
Cameron was around 4 months old here. I can't believe how good this baby boy is. I covet those lashes and lips of his!
Oh I just love cuddling a sleeping baby!
We decided Ethan was long overdue for a date night mom and dad so we took him to his favorite restaurant, Red Robin, for a hamburger.
Ethan is sooooo smart. He came to us that way. Justin and I have always said that if we can steer him and help him to go in the right direction, he will do amazing things someday. He is one special kiddo.
And I'm a bit terrified of how much food he is going to eat as a teenager....he can take down a burger like this, like nothing!
Every season, Ethan switches it up and plays a different sport. He likes all the sports that he plays so we just let him rotate through soccer, baseball, basketball, and flag football. He had the cutest little basketball team this season. It was Ethan's first season to play basketball and he did really well. He catches on quickly.
At the beginning of December, when we decorated the house for Christmas, I found this note on the front of our door. I love that he signed it, "Your Jolly Child" haha! The note stayed on our door until Christmas too...I just didn't have the heart to take it down.
If Justin is in town, sometimes I'll get Cameron out of his crib in the morning and lay him down next to Justin in our bed while I go get Ethan up and other pre-school things done. I guess Justin was really tired when putting his binky in and didn't realize that he put it in upside down. It was pretty funny to see this cute face when I went back to get him!
I had to get some Christmas shopping done at the Disney Store, while Ellie was in preschool, and Mason was an excellent shopping buddy. He did so good that we just had to stop by Wetzel's Pretzels and get him a pretzel. I love this sweet Mason Man so much. He has quite the funny but super sweet personality.
Ellie is in tumbling this year and loves it. Mrs. Hawli does classes on the greenbelt right by her home. As of now she can do multiple cartwheels in a row, a handstand, handstand/headstand into a bridge (which hurts my back just watching it), and is becoming more flexible for her splits. Poor girl did not get the flexibility gene :)
Her cute tumbling class.
Ellie is in a preschool 3xs a week in the afternoons. Her teacher is Miss Juliette and she LOVES preschool. It's been fun to see her learn and grow. She's a smart, smart little girl. She's reading and can remember things so easily. Here she is with Santa after their Christmas program at her school.
She also has amazing fashion sense... Ha!
As with most little girls, she definitely has an opinion on what she wants to wear. Pick and choose your battles, I say!
Mason wears his Jake and the Neverland Pirate wig everywhere he goes. It's so much a part of him that I even forget that he has it on most of the time. The kids thought Cam looked pretty darn funny with it on.
Mason is pretty self sufficient. He's been known to just grab an orange from the fridge and peel it himself, eat an apple, pear or whatever he can grab in the fridge and doesn't feel like he needs help in getting it. One day I found him like this on the floor of the kitchen, with a bag of pretzels.
I thought he was asleep until he popped out from behind the bag. I wish I could just lay on the floor and eat whatever I wanted!
Apparently, eggs taste better when eating them on the floor too.
Speaking of sleeping....Mason is also known for falling asleep just about anywhere. He gave up his nap right when he turned 2 years old but will sometimes still accidentally fall asleep late afternoon. He is a cute little sleeper!
I have a picture of Ethan in this exact same hippo towel, posed the same way....I need to dig it up somewhere. It's amazing how much Cam and Ethan look alike.
Speaking of Cameron... here his is at about 4 or 5 months old.
Ellie is an amazing little mother. She is so good to hold and play with Cam, and help Mason whenever he needs it. I'm so grateful for her and her sweet littler personality. I absolutely love these pictures of her and her little bro.
Mason in his Jake and the Neverland Pirate costume but just missing his wig. He would wear this everyday, all day until we lost it :( I think it got lost at one of the gyms I teach at.
Handsome Ethan.
Ok, and now here's Christmas. It was a beautiful holiday filled with family, fun, and way too much food!
The aftermath....
Santa did good this year.
Mason was terrifically happy with all his Jake memorabilia.
Cameron got a Jumperoo from my mom and dad and it's been the best toy ever! He could jump in that thing all say long.
Their great grandma and grandpa Sims, sent them money to pick out whatever they wanted at the store and they loved having the free reign to choose. In fact, they still play with those toys!
Ellie got beautiful Princess Sofia and Ariel dresses from Grandma Smith.
And some Frozen jammies...
The holidays are always busy with family but we love spending time with them and participating in their family (and our family) traditions.





























No comments:
Post a Comment