Sunday, October 26, 2014

More Wolf Creek, UT Pics


When I dumped all the pictures from my phone on my computer, I found a whole bunch of pictures from the Chapman Family Reunion. So they are all out of order but at least they are getting documented. 

On our way up to northern Utah for the Chapman reunion, we stopped by in St. George, UT for the Barlocker Reunion. Justin's grandma was a Barlocker and this reunion was all her siblings an their posterity. It was huge! It is so cool to be a part of such a rich and long standing LDS family. Almost all of Justin's siblings could be there...we are just missing Barrett and Chanda (and their spouses..and kid).

Up at the Chapman reunion, we played lots of family games and outdoor sports like ultimate frisbee and volleyball. 

Justin is such a good daddy. He loves his kids. 

The minute to win it games were a whole lot of fun!

Ethan is quite competitive. I have no idea where he gets it from :)

There were also many classes that we could attend during the day. Each person taught different classes and showed us their talents. Aubrey taught us a fabulous bread making class that Ellie got to help demonstrate just how easy it is to make pretzels.

We also went to card making, essential oils, origami, and a few other really cool classes. I was lucky enough to teach aerobics every morning too!

Ellie made a new friend with her 2nd cousin Raia. They are cute little friends. 

Chalene and Caryn had fun trying out new finger nail polish on Dad. We all laughed pretty hard and I think he'd be pretty embarrassed to see this picture! Good thing he doesnt really read my blog :)

Ethan and Ellie had fun finding all sorts of reptiles/amphibians around the pond area while everyone was playing volleyball. 


With the road trip up to Utah, my feet became pretty huge and swollen and stayed that way until we came back home to AZ. For some reason I always swell in Utah when I'm hugely pregnant but I never have in AZ. Weird. After the 14 hour car ride back home, and being 38 weeks pregnant, they were gigantic and jiggled with every step! This picture doesn't even do them justice, I need a before and after!
When we finally got back home, it marked the end of our summer travels. We had been traveling for almost 2 months straight all over the country. It was the best summer but considering Ethan started school a few days after we got home, we had to call our travels quits and stay put for a while. I think everyone was wiped out!


No comments: