Sunday, October 5, 2014

July and August Photo Dump


 I just dumped all my photos from my phone on my computer so all these pictures are kinda all over the place. 

The monsoons came and always bring tons of debris with it. Luckily I have a good sweeper to help me clean up the mess. He cleans better with just a diaper and a Dora backpack on.


 Behold the ripened state of a pregnant woman heavy with child....
37 weeks pregnant. 

We bought annual passes to the IDEA Museum in Mesa and whenever we were in town in the summer, we always made sure to go. Air conditioned fun while enduring the blistering hot AZ summer!

Mason especially loved playing Linus' piano. 

After living here for 2 years, I finally got around to decorating our formal room. Well, at least half of it anyways. I'm still trying to decide what to do with the other half where our piano is. We put in crown moulding and the plank wall and my sis in law, Stephanie, helped me put the colors and stuff together. I love it. 

 The kids went back to school early August so while Justin was in Guatemala (or somewhere foreign), I took the kids out to ice cream as a back to school treat.

 The week I was due with Cameron, I took sweet Ellie out for a mommy-daughter date for pedis and manis. I thought she would love it but unfortunately she got a lady that kept telling her to be still and sit still in a thick vietnamese accent that Ellie couldn't understand. I mean, she's 4. I think she did pretty darn good!

It was still fun to get out and have some one on one time with my favorite little girl. 


I went crazy and chopped a good amount of my hair off that same week. 
I actually really, really love having shorter hair. May I also add that it is SO wonderful that my neighbor, Angie, is a rockin' awesome hair dresser. It's pretty awesome that I can use the baby monitor and get my hair done during naptime!

A few days later, Cameron was born (see older post for details). 

Milk drunk at about 3 days old. 

Ellie is one of the sweetest people I know. She is naturally loving and caring and can always be found carefully taking care of her siblings. I caught her sweetly talking to Cam on the bed one morning....she just makes my heart swell with love!



 All our kids get jaundice bad enough to where we have to go home with a bili blanket. Cam was no exception. We just called him our little glow worm. 

I have a ton of pictures with this cute kiddo...I guess when you are hanging out together 24 hours a day, it's normal. 

The kids have just discovered how much fun it is to limbo and we sometimes have limbo-ing parties in the evening. 

I LOVE cuddling with a sleeping baby. 

Blurry picture but I just have to document the amazing dinner that our neighbor, Lily, brought over for us soon after Cam was born. Lily is from the Dominican Republic and is the sweetest lady. I guess she was talking with Justin earlier in the week and he told her that he was going to be out of town the coming up week. So to help me out, she surprised me and the kids with a yummy authentic Dominican dinner. 


We were amazed with the amount of people who provided us with dinners. The relief society set up dinner for 4 days and we had people calling and asking to bring  us dinners for 2 full weeks. Amazing. We felt so loved and are so grateful for the wonderful people we live near. So blessed. 

Ellie's battery ran out on the 4 wheeler and Ethan pushed her all the way home. I guess they do love each other sometimes!

The weather is starting to cool down over here (meaning, it's in the high 90s) so we like to be outsie any time we get! It's funny seeing all the families come out of summer hibernation when we go to the park. 


 Ellie was so proud that she put on her swimsuit all by herself. She even found her Peruvian beanie to go with it! :)

Once Cameron started to get down a schedule of sorts, I could do activities with the kids again. Playdough, painting, drawing, and coloring are always easy favorites to do. 

I felt brave and took everyone to Costco for lunch one day too. They were pretty excited since we never do this. 

Any one else enduring college football season at their house?! :) I'd say, Justin has a pretty good game watching buddy.

2 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Loved the photo dump! Baby Cameron is adorable! Don't you wish they would stay that little for just a little longer!? I love snuggling tiny babies! And I can't believe you don't take your kids to costco lunch (gasp!), haha! That is a must each and every time we go there! It's my kids favorite pizza lol

HolliJo said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant with #4. How exciting. So happy for you guys! He's so cute! :)