About a week and a half after we returned from our month long travels, we took off to northern Utah for a Chapman Family Reunion. We stayed in a cute little resort area in Wolf Creek, near Ogden.
All of Justin's brothers and sisters and their spouses made it for the whole week there and it was so fun to chill and hang out with everyone.
We went hiking, swam in the pool multiple times, played games, had devotionals, threw Stephanie a baby shower, painted nails, did crafts, learned how to make bread, and I taught aerobic classes in the mornings. It was a blast.
Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures. I guess I was too busy having fun :)
I did bust out the camera for our hike and here are some pictures from that.
Ellie was reunited with her beloved Aunt Caryn and I don't think she left her side the whole week!
Parts of the hike were so beautiful in its own unique way.
Justin and his brother, Jordan, helping Mason up the hill.
Uncle Art & Aunt Rhonda spoiled our kiddos with love...and tootsie rolls...while we were there :) Uncle Art was so good to help a tired Ellie on the hike.
Ellie is all about the pose in pictures now a days :) She is such a little sweetheart.
Nate and Chanda are so good to our kids. Nate knew he could win the heart of Mason by bringing him his very own flag.
Barrett and Lindsay were there with their cute little Celeste. She is so far the only cousin for our kids on the Smith side.
It was such a fun week and it was nice to get away to the cooler weather and mountains of Utah.




No comments:
Post a Comment