Here are some of our family photos from this year. I must admit... I'm kinda in love with them. Like a lot.
Justin's brother married a sweet local gal this summer who just happens to be a photographer. I think I might have sung the Hallelujah chorus when I found that out. Seriously though.. she is awesome and selflessly took on the challenge of taking our family pictures with 3 super active, strong willed children... oh and two not so photogenic parents. For what she was given, she gave a lot back! I love how our pictures turned out.
Warning- I will most likely brag about how cute our kids are. Justin says I need to let other people tell me how cute they are instead of me always informing them. I just can't help it! Anyway, you've been warned.
This one below is my absolute fav of everyone but Ethan. Really Ethan??? The baby was even smiling! Ha ha!

I just melt every time I look at these pictures of our Mason man.
Dreamy, right?!
Oh and then there's handsome Ethan...
I'm so glad he got his dads good looking genes at this age. He most definitely did NOT get that from me.
This girl has a heart of gold. She's my beautiful Ellie.
She is tender hearted, kind, loving, and yet still sassy all at the same time.
And then there's the two lovebirds...
Love him.
Ellie gives THE biggest hugs! Like, will knock you over type hugs. I love that she captured this moment!
And I'm in love with the boys pictures. Frame worthy for the boy room I do believe!
Mason was completely done at this point so this was as good as it got for him!
I think Mason is trying to say "Why mom? Why must I take 500 pictures?!"
The only picture I totally spaced getting was one of all the kids together!! Oh well. I am beyond thrilled with what we got!
Huge thanks to Stephanie for taking our pictures! We love you!
Merry Christmas Y'all!




















2 comments:
I just want to say, I concur with all that you said.
They are cute.
Y'all rock.
Ashleigh, these pictures are very nice. Mason looks a lot like his big sister, Although I haven't ever seen Ellie or Mason I do enjoy looking at your currant photos. Ethan is such a little handsome guy. Totally took after the Smith side. I was just over at Carla's about a month ago. I do talk with her often, Im so glad we were their neighbors all those years. heres my number please give me a call sometime 480-238-0796. I would love to hear from you
Post a Comment