Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Month of July

We had a lot of fun in the month of July. 

We had a  movie night with under a fort while eating swiss cake rolls.
Love 4th of July fireworks...especially when it's free!
Mason loves spaghetti night. Really, he loves anything edible. 
Daddy date night at Chick Fil A with Ellie and Panda Express with Ethan. Ethan loves that place. 


Occasionally during the summer, we did some kid friendly science experiments. Yeast + sugar  and water + a baloon= one cool science experiment!

Love this cute kid!


Almost every morning I would hear two cute little knocks on the door and our neighbors Tripp & Chloe would come over to play. They love to play school together.

Sometimes the playroom would look like this at the end of the day....


No worries, I made them pick it all up. It only took them 58 min :)

Mason LOVES trucks, cars, or anything he can push around. He's so cute with his "Vrooom" noise

I actually love summer time. I love having no schedule, my kids home, and sometimes just staying in our jammies all day.


Mason loves tearing apart the pantry, the kitchen drawers, and cabinets. He's a busy, busy boy!

Mason is almost 15 months old now and still isnt interested in walking, but he is a quick little walker behind these little push toys!

We are working on Ethan's Articles of Faith and for every 5 he memorizes, he gets a candy bar. He memorized his first 5 and was one happy boy to get this yummy treat all to himself!

Ellie loves to get into my Primary Singing Time box and play around with all my props.

I brought the kids to Bahama Bucks for their very own snow cones! Ethan chose root beer and Ellie pink bubblegum, of course. Mason saw some bananas hanging from the ceiling and screamed and threw a tantrum until I paid a ridiculous amount for one of those stinkin bananas. He loved it though.

We went fishing at our neighborhood pond with Enes, a work visitor from Turkey.

We took Enes sight seeing around beautiful Sedona, ate at Beaver Street Brewery in Flagstaff, and visited the Grand Canyon


Can you tell the sun was bright? :)





July was a really great month!

No comments: