I have been waiting to post pictures of our house until I can have it decorated just like the perfect model home I have pictured in my head, much thanks to pinterest and Better Home magazine, but let's be honest...it's not going to happen anytime in the next 10 years :) Even though I'd love to switch out some furniture, put up crown molding, wainscoting, trimming, shutters, etc., this is our home and we love it.
We built it and we feel so grateful to have been so blessed to live in the perfect home/neighborhood for us! So without further adieu, here is a tour of some parts of our home!
The view when you walk in the door. Formal room on left.
The entry table on the right. I love this picture of the Gilbert Temple!
Half of the formal...
The other half...
View of the entry door. I thought and thought about what to put on the sign above the door since our kids will see it as they walk out the door every morning to go out and face the world, and I love what we decided on... "Love More." Simple but says so much
As you walk down the hallway you enter the family room on the right and the kitchen on the left.
There is also a bedroom, full bath and laundry room downstairs that I'll have to post pictures of later.
I love, love, love our carpet. It is amazing and you really could sleep on it. Seriously. I've slept on beds in foreign countries much more uncomfortable than our carpet :)
At the entry way you go up the stairs and you enter our loft which might be my most favorite room in the whole house... the playroom...
I love spending time creating and playing with the kiddos here and really the organization makes me super happy. I may or may not have a little bit of OCD in me :)


6 comments:
I love your curtains at your front door! great idea to do one large rod like that. I also love the desk in the kitchen! I love built in desks in homes. Great place y'all!
Beautiful home, Ashleigh! Looks straight off of pinterest to me! :)
Your house is absolutely stunning Ash. I seriously could fit about 30 of our apartments in your house...and sadly I'm not joking! Love you girl!
I love it all! Gorgeous home! Beautifully decorated!! You're so talented..
I wouldn't change a thing. It's beautiful. Look how much counter space you have! Awesome!
I totally love the built in desk. I would love one of those.
Post a Comment