Still. Playing. Catch Up.
I know, I'm awesome. :)
We put Ethan in a soccer league and he LOVED it. He has always had raw athletic ability but this was the first time that we have seen his excitement for sports! All he wants to do now is to play soccer, hit/throw the baseball, play volleyball, etc. Since both Justin and I have always played sports, we are eating it up!
He's got a mean drop kick that he's pretty popular at recess for... haha!
Pretty Ellie and I sure have a lot of fun at home. I'm going to miss this girl when she goes to preschool/ kindergarten. She's my buddy!
And she loves to find Aunt Caryn's makeup when we go over there on Sundays. She's showing off her awesome mascara application below...

Mason Man got a swing for our swing set. He loves it and is all smiles the whole time he's in there.
That pink tutu goes everywhere with her!
We bought Zoo passes for the year and love going with friends! It's so nice to not feel guilty now about only going there for and hour or two....
Isn't that one huge turtle?!
This guy was not people shy! He came right up to people sitting down on the picnic benches. I didn't realize pelicans were so big. I was nervous for anyone who got close to him!
The zoo has this awesome play area that has a tree house with a stream running beneath it. The kids love running through the water. Sure they get soaked and muddy doing it but they are sure enjoying just being kids!
We LOVE all the parks around our house. There are beautiful green belts all throughout the neighborhood which totally make up for the not so huge backyards.
Daddy and Ethan playing soccer...
Justin had kicked the ball really high and got it stuck in the top of this tree between two branches. It was wedged in there so tight!! He had to climb the tree to get it down.
Mason turned 9 months old in February. At this time, he was no where close to crawling (still isn't- I'm not complaining!!), was teething the whole month and still had no teeth to show for it, demanded that I stop nursing him and just give him bottles, and just really started showing us his cute little personality! We are SO enamored with this little boy.
He is so easy going and is loved and adored by us all! No one can make this kid giggle though as much as Ellie can.
I finally got smart and taught Ethan how to feed Mason. I don't use him all the time but when I need him to feed him if I'm cooking dinner or something, it is SO nice!
He loves to be thrown up in the air or help up straight with only one hand. He's got some good ab muscles!
For V-Day, we made heart shaped pancakes, ate pink eggs and drank pink milk!
One Sunday I took the kids to the Gilbert Temple Visitor's Center. Justin was out of town for work so he couldn't join us. The kids got to learn about the temple and even got to take home their very own piece of the temple stone. They thought it was pretty cool! We feel so blessed to live so close to so many temples! This one will be in our temple district and is super, duper close to us.
We also planted our garden this month. We planted just about everything we could and so far things are looking really good!
Mason helped cheer us on while we planted and the other kids swinged on the swings with the neighbor kids. I love having kids that play outside. It makes me so happy!
February was really a great month!






No comments:
Post a Comment