Here are our family pictures that were taken in November 2012. Justin's brother, Davin, has one of those fancy cameras and he was kind enough to take our pictures for us this year. I think they turned out great considering how uninterested our children were in sitting still to take a million pictures and really, can you blame them?! It's tough work trying to get 3 little kids to look at the camera at the same time and as you'll be able to tell, we were not super successful at it :)
I know there are a ton of photos here but I'm not a scrap booker so this is how I keep record of stuff like this. So without further adieu...enjoy!
I love this next picture because it shows what it was like behind the scenes. While I positioned the kids, Justin tried to keep them at least in the general area by putting on a Disney Jr show on his phone...
Our sweet, sweet Ellie!! We aren't sure where she got that gap in her front teeth from!
She was nearly impossible to take a picture of. She was definitely not interested in cooperating but at least it made for some cute candid shots.
Most of these turned out blurry for some reason...
This picture was a contender for the family Christmas card, which never even happened :)
Mason's face is priceless in this one!
This was the winner of the should have been Christmas card...
Oh this little boy just melts my heart!!! He is so, so, so sweet. I could have 10 more just like him...I won't, but I sure could :)
We are no higher than bribery and about half way through we busted out the gummy bear ammo...
Mason was bound and determined to rip my necklace off my neck! This is pretty much how all of our pictures together looked.
Me and my girl!
By the time it was Justin and I's turn to take pictures the sun was going down and the lighting was pretty dark. It was even darker for Justin's pictures with the kids- sorry about that sweetheart!
Isn't it just not fair how young Justin still looks?! He's 30 years old and I swear he just gets better looking every year! I just know that I'm going to be the old looking one and people are going to look at us in a few years and say, "Wow, she did real good for herself! She looks old and he looks hot." Oh well. I know he'll still love me :)
Thanks SO much Davin for taking on the challenge of photographing our busy family! They turned out great!























3 comments:
Ashleigh, your family is so stinkin' cute and it is super important to me that Ethan and Lily get married and give us freakishly adorable grandchildren. Mkay? :)
They did turn out really great! Beautiful colors.
I SAY THAT ABOUT JAKE! Why do men age and get so handsome and we look "old"
I LOVE YOUR CANDID BEHIND THE SCENES THE MOST!
Post a Comment