Whoa mama!!!
Baby boy is definitely popping out and there is now no more mistaking this prego belly for extra holiday weight (even though there was plenty of that too!) I actually had my first stranger ask me yesterday if I was pregnant! Woohoo! No more rubber tire belly!
This last doctors appointment was the one where I gained double what I normally do...we all have those... right?? :) In the past I've only had one huge growth spurt like that so hopefully this pregnancy stays the same way...hopefully.
I'm still feeling great. Still teaching Turbo Kick and loving it! I really do feel as if working out/teaching helps me feel more agile and limber in my pregnancies and well, honestly it really just helps me to feel better about myself :) But I do still feel some of the aches and pains of pregnancy of course. I've been a craft-a-holic for the past few weeks (more on that later) and my upper back suffers from all the bending over with crafting, heartburn is occasionally creeping it's way into the picture, and I wake up in the middle of the night with threatening charlie horses, but really I can't complain. I feel great.
Time is flying by! We think we have narrowed the name down to 2 options:
-Carson Allen
-Mason Allen
Which one is your favorite?? I really do like others opinions :)

8 comments:
Hmmm, I think I'll choose Mason, but Carson is good too. You look cute as always. :)
I think I like the way Mason sounds with the other kids' names, but they both are cute. You look adorable. I hope and pray I can exercise during my next pregnancy, last time I was considered high risk so they wouldn't let me during first trimester, and then by the time they said it was okay I was sick for like two months with a cough/cold. I'm excited to see what crafting you've been up to.
i'm all about FLOW. I think Mason flows better when you say, "Ethan, Ellie, Mason..." But I do LOVE "C" names! I love the middle name ALLEN. I actually LOVE the name ALAN!! I wanted to use it for McKay but didn't. I like how ethan, ellie, alan sound though!!!! :) Love the FLOW!
I like Carson.
I think both names are really cute. I lean towards Mason, but either one would be good. His initials will either be CAS or MAS.
Oh my gosh you are TINY!!! I just showed everyone at work and said "look how tiny she is!" There is no way you are 28 weeks...teaching tubo kick? Good for you! That is awesome you can still do that while pregnant....you give me hope (for one day) lol. I like the name Mason! Actually funny thing there is a family back in Vidor with a son named "Mason Allen" But Mason is on our Baby list name...so I vote for that one! I'm really happy you look so amazing and for the most part feel great. :) Post more craft pictures!
Whoa mama! You must have put on 2 lbs instead of 1 this time then?? Goodness, maybe you should work out a liiittle bit more. You are getting huge ;) I thought when I first started scrolling down that you were showing last months picture and then there was going to be the "big" 7 month picture. You are so tiny girl! I love it!
I'm going to go against the comments, I like the name Mason a lot and it was actually on our name list awhile back, but I feel like I've heard the name Mason a lot and you should go with Carson. That's how Dave and I roll, we like the not so common. But maybe you know a lot of Carsons? I only know one. Either way I think they are both great names and he is going to be such a cute little guy with whatever name he gets!
Post a Comment