We had our Primary Program (where the children of the ward, ages 3-11, put on a special program during church )last Sunday and Ethan was given a scripture to memorize and participated in a musical number singing "I Love to See the Temple."
His scripture was from James 1:5, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
Kinda a hard scripture for a little 4 year old to remember, right? Well, we worked on it the whole week prior to the program and on Saturday he had a practice at the church. I wasn't there to hear it but I had so many leaders telling me just how cute his line was. This is what he said, (you must replace the "l" sound with a "w" sound... we are working on that :)
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God,.....that giveth....for liberty and justice for all."
Haha! I guess liberty and liberally do sound a lot a like! Everyone was hoping that he would say it like that for the real thing but we worked on it some more and he did awesome!
I mean, I know I am a biased mother but isn't he just a handsome little kid?!
I think he's pretty cute even with his white trash pajama shirt and missing arm :)
This little lady is just a ball of energy! She is everywhere. She can now open our circular doorknobs, she climbs on everything, she can reach on the counter and into drawers, and she loves to play in the bathrooms-particularly the toilet area. Child locks will be going on doors asap!
We had a rainy day a few weeks ago and she loved playing in the sprinkles. When it was time to go in she threw the biggest tantrum too. I guess she loved it that much!
I love this picture. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. This was taken before Ellie could climb up on the couch and sweet Ethan was trying to help her up there. Ellie is a big girl and is just a few pounds shy of weighing as much as he does even though they are like 2.5 years apart! Ethan kept trying to lift her up there but couldn't even budge her off the ground! I was laughing so hard!
Oh how I love these two.



4 comments:
the last picture is hilarious
their faces express it all!
oh and I literally LOL at the missing arm/WT picture commentary
He is such a handsome little boy! You don't have to be biased to think that. :P And the last picture is hilarious! How adorable! I love big brothers and little sisters. :)
Primary presentation is seriously the best sacrament meeting all year long. LOVE it. And Ethan is so handsome. I may be a little biased also, because I think he could practically be my nephew's twin!
Post a Comment