- She is now a mover! She has been crawling around now for about 3 weeks and she is so cute to watch! She reminds me of one of those fake crawling babies with her robotic movements. She is so precise with every move! She isn't a speed crawler yet... I'll let her take her time :)
- Her favorite places to crawl are below the kitchen table as she scourers the floor for crumbs and also she loves to crawl in and out of the bottom of her exersaucer.
- She is starting to want to pull herself up onto things but hasn't quite figured it all out yet.
-She gives great kisses and we are still trying to get her to wave bye bye. She just smiles and laughs at us when we try to get her to do it :)
- She is still nursing but I think we are almost done...She wants more than I can give her.
- Speaking of, she is ALWAYS hungry! She found out what big people food is and if we are eating and she isn't, she lets us know that she wants some very loudly! I almost worry that she is eating more than she should- this girl can pack it away! We found out on Thanksgiving that she can down some yams as well!
- She is a fabulous sleeper. She still takes two naps a day and sleeps 12 hours at night.
- Everything goes in her mouth which means that I have had unusually clean carpets for the past month or so. I love it!
- At the beginning of her 8th month is when her two bottom teeth popped through. Man oh man, those were a rough few days (and nights!)
She is still such a good and happy baby and has such a sweet disposition. She loves to cuddle but also love to explore and play. We just fall more and more in love with this girl as time goes on. She is such a sweetheart!
My camera is still missing so I'm going to just have to post these pics of Ellie from our family photo shoot a couple weeks ago.
And oh how I just love kissing those cubby little cheeks!




1 comment:
Absolutely gorgeous! My fave is the 4th one down, sitting on the ground. So cute! I'm also in love with the kissy pictures!
Post a Comment