Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cool FHE Activity

Last night we played the coolest Family Home Evening activity ever. Please see pictures below..



It is so easy to play and it is pretty much rule-less. All you have to do is take a big box, cut out holes for eyes and arms, or if you are feeling adventurous you don't even need to cut the holes and can just run around blind - Ethan really had fun with that, and then run around like crazy chasing each other while making weird noises.

Sure it has nothing to do with the lesson and how Ammon was such an amazing missionary, but it sure does provide hours of fun, entertainment, and one tired little boy :)

This fun activity also provides for awesome pictures such as this:
and this:
Who ever said white 28 year old boys can't jump?!




3 comments:

Karen said...

That does look really fun. Your little family trip looks great, too. I would love something like that.

Mama's Makin's said...

I didn't see you in the box ashleigh! :) Good thing we have dads that are that much fun. My girls tell me all the time that dad is more fun because he tickles and wrestles them. I guess I will just stick to being the "cool" parent :)

Pic in pinetop looked heavenly! Take me there NOW!

jeff and alli said...

Love it, I'm looking for a box today.