Walking! Ethan is getting closer and closer to walking! Yesterday, at work he stood there all by himself, took two steps, stood there again, looked around, started clapping for himself, then fell down! Of course I didn't get it on camera either. He has been working hard at getting this whole waking thing down, but I still think he is a ways from being able to master it.
I was so happy that I was there for his first steps! This whole semester I was so scared that I would miss his first steps or some other developmental milestone because I was gone from home so much. In fact, this was a pretty common conversation in our home:
Me: "Justin! Come here and look at Ethan! He is doing ____!"
Justin: "Oh, yeah. You haven't seen him do___?"He's been doing ___ for about a week now."
Me: (With sadness)"Oh. Well, can we pretend like this is the first time??"
I guess Ethan knew that I probably would have been devastated to have missed this, so he waited until I had him all day yesterday. Thank you Ethan!
6 comments:
AWESOME! WELL MAYBE SINCE ETHAN IS A "SMALL LITTLE GUY" AS YOU SAY HE CAN WALK EARLIER B/C AIMI LARK WAS OVER A YEAR OLD BEFORE SHE DID... GO ETHAN!!!
How fun for ya'll-Ashley Ethan is so cute, he has such pretty eyes!
Woohoo! That is so exciting that he took steps! I can't believe it! Lily is getting pretty dang close too. She can stand up by herself for as long as she feels like it. She just hasn't figured to put one foot in front of the other. I don't think that she sees the point... oh well.
Wow! So soon too?!? how cool is that! Adalie is pulling herself up all over everything....cute family pic!!
Cruising?! That is so exciting Ash! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Hey- we need to all get together before you guys take off for Arizona forever!! Let me know the tentative moving date
Post a Comment