After General Conference today we walked down to the duck pond up on BYU campus. It was nice to get out of the house and was surprisingly pretty weather. Ethan really enjoyed looking at the ducks and seemed to have fun! He is almost 9 months old and is just getting more fun everyday. We sure love our little buddy!

2 comments:
Ashleigh! I can't believe how big Ethan is. He is so cute! We miss you guys and the good old ward in Provo, but the weather here in Vegas has been AMAZING and beautiful. I'm glad I found your blog so we can keep updated on your family.
He is so cute in that little hat! It looks like he's getting around really well. Adelyn still prefers rolling, we try to get her to crawl but she just isn't interested. Oh well.
You look great, too, by the way!
Post a Comment