
I thought this picture was really cute.. It's so fun to watch Ethan figure out the world. He was intrigued with Justin's mouth one day while he was talking to him.

We walked by his room the other night and we heard Ethan playing. We peeked in and saw this! He has started pulling himself up on his crib! The only problem with this is that he will pull himself up, get really tired and cry and cry because he hasn't figured out yet how to get back down! I think I'll post a video we have of this later.

This is how our little munchkin loves to sleep at night... face planted and rear straight up in the air! He obviously has his mommy's problem with not being able to keep his shirt tag tucked in either!
2 comments:
Heather Braley had that same problem with Corrine when she learned to stand in her crib. You'll have to talk to her, haha. That is such a cute picture of him looking at Justin!
So funny! When Lily first started pulling herself up she couldn't get back down either. Her legs would start to wobble and she would cry... I always meant to do a post entitled "what goes up doesn't always come back down."
Post a Comment