For months now Ethan has been babbling like crazy. His most favorite things to say is babababa and dadadada. I have been trying so hard to help him say mamama but he still insists on saying dadada. I am convinced that it is not because he is home with Justin all day and likes him more, but simply because the "m" sound must be harder for babies his age to say than the "d" sound...what do you think?maybe? Well, nonetheless here is our little boy babbling dadada. It's not the best video of his babbles but they never are when you want to catch them on camera right?!
2 comments:
yay for talking!
Ashleigh, just so you know from what I've read, the m sound is harder, most babies say dadadad before mamamma. I also learned, it doesn't matter what language they are learning, ba & da are just easy ones. It could be wrong, but it is what I read. :)
Post a Comment