My freshman year I completely skipped the whole dorm experience and went right to living at the infamous Liberty Square (which is where I just happened to meet Justin). There I lived in Lafayette #17 and had the most amazing roommates! We called ourselves the Lovely Ladies of Lafayette 17 and were pretty much the coolest girls/apt in the ward. A few weeks ago, we all got together again at Cold Stone with our boyfriends/husbands and did a little reminiscing on how much fun we all had together. Heather, just got back from a mission in Taiwan and is now engaged so this will give us all an excuse to see each other more often ( bridal showers, etc.) I absolutely LOVE these girls and owe a lot of my awesome experience here at BYU to them.

Starting at back left: Tiff and Dave, Jeff and Alicia (who is my bet friend from back home), Heather and Heather's fiancee (I dont remember his name).
front left: Brittany and Brittany's boyfriend, Scott and Marcelle and then of course me, Ethan and Justin.

Heather feeding Ethan... this was her first time seeing him.
3 comments:
so fun and such a good idea! also who is this that alicia is dating?
That's so fun! Hey Marcelle was in my ASL Interpreting class last semester! Small world! ;)
Ethan's outfit looks familiar(: He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment