Even though Ethan is now 7 months old, I just realized that I never posted any of his 6th month stats! Well, we went to the doctor and I am pleased to announce that Ethan is healthy and happy weighing in at a whopping 16lbs and 13oz ( 25th percentile) and measuring 26.5 inches (44th percentile). So all in all he is a small little guy but the docs aren't worried at all. They said that this is a good ratio. He did not like his shots and ran a little fever that night. He is now eating not only a little bit of rice cereal but also some baby food. Surprisingly, he is not such a fan of the fruit but LOVES the veggies... isn't that a little backwards? Just in the last couple of days he has started army crawling around! It's so fun to watch him practicing this newly acquired skill! Here are some 6 month pictures...


I love this picture! Yes, I do realize that there is a huge string of drool coming from his mouth, but for some reason I just think this one is so cute! Not every picture can be perfect right?!

My Grandma Sims had this beautiful blanket made for Ethan. She had some fleece fabric sown in the middle and Ethan loves to feel/play with it. She also bought him this cute church outfit that we think he looks so handsome in! Thank you so much Grandma!We love you!
3 comments:
How can they change so much in the three weeks it has been since we got together? Lily is crawling now too and... you can imagine the chaos that ensued :) I guess we'll just have to get together again!
Oh my, he is handsome! What a cute little guy! That's funny about the veggies, Adelyn likes ALL food, she doesn't care what it is as long as it's coming into her mouth!
he is sooooo cute ashleigh!!! good job. 8)
Post a Comment